Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
Please see below for an example of our Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement:
- Each of the parties to this Agreement intends to disclose information (the Confidential Information) to the other party for the purpose of providing services agreed in the Managed Service Contract, eCare Contract and/or other service contracts between the parties. (the Purpose).
- Each party to this Agreement is referred to as ‘the Recipient’ when it receives or uses the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
- The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
- The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to its employees and professional advisers who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the other party and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 3 above and this clause 4.
- The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 above apply to all of the information disclosed by each of the parties to the other, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
- a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
- b) any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the other party.