Basic Terms and Conditions for eMail Accounts
What do I get with an eMail Account?
- We will provide you with an eMail account @appleinter.net, for example, email@example.com
- We will provide you with a minimum of 512Mb eMail Storage on our server
- We will provide IMAP/SMTP access to your account as well as Webmail access
- We will provide basic support on set up of your eMail account on your device, provided that it is supported by the eMail Server (contact us before signing up to ensure your device is compatible).
- We will only support current eMail clients. If you are using an older client, we may choose to refuse support.
- Entourage and any version of Outlook prior to Outlook 2016 are NOT SUPPORTED and we advise you migrate to a current Mail Client immediately to prevent loss of data.
What are my responsibilities and what do I need to know?
- If you exceed the resource limit of your particular package, we reserve the right to upgrade you to a suitable package
- You must back up anything stored in your eMail account
- We maintain 14 days worth of backups of our server, however, we can only restore your account to how it was as of the time we took the backup. You will lose any changes made since the backup was made if we restore your account to a point in time.
- You may not send Mailshots or mass eMails out from your account – we can advise you of suitable services to do this.
- We will not be held liable for any loss of or unauthorised access to your data as a result of outdated software on your control panel
- You must not share your login details with anyone
- You must use a secure password
- You must use a current eMail Client
What are the Contract Terms?
Web Hosting is provided on a rolling monthly contract that can be cancelled with 30 days notice.
You must notify us if you do not wish to continue with the service, even if you have not used it. You are liable for the cost of the service until you notify us you wish to cancel it, at which point you are bound by the cancellation period.
We do not tie our clients into long-term contracts, as we feel if you are not happy with the service then we’re not providing the level of support we should be.
We will not be held financially liable for any loss of earnings, loss of businesses, loss of potential business, personal loss or any other impact to yourself of your business as a result of failure of the service or failure to provide the service.
How long will you keep my data for?
We will keep your data for as long as you continue to pay for the service.
If you fail to pay or settle your account balance for any reason, we will delete your data at the end of the current billing period or after 30 days, whichever is sooner.
How do I cancel my Service?
Please notify us in writing by either eMail or Letter to our Accounts Department:
Oxford Mac Solutions
50 Acre End Street