Basic Terms and Conditions for Office 365
What does Office 365 provide?
Office 365 are a group of services provided by Microsoft.
The individual products and what are provided with each can be found on Microsoft’s website here:
What are my responsibilities and what do I need to know?
- If you exceed the resource limit of your particular package, we reserve the right to upgrade you to a suitable package
- You must back up anything stored in your account
- Microsoft do not back up your data, and nor do we. If you require backup of your Office 365 account, we can advise you on a suitable method, service or product to accomplish this
- You may not send Mailshots or mass eMails out from your account – we can advise you of suitable services to do this.
- We will not be held liable for any loss of or unauthorised access to your data as a result of insecure passwords or providing your authentication information to a third-party whether deliberate or through negligence
- You are only entitled to use the service for as long as you pay for the service.
What are the Contract Terms?
Web Hosting is provided on a rolling monthly contract that can be cancelled with 30 days notice.
You must notify us if you do not wish to continue with the service, even if you have not used it. You are liable for the cost of the service until you notify us you wish to cancel it, at which point you are bound by the cancellation period.
We do not tie our clients into long-term contracts, as we feel if you are not happy with the service then we’re not providing the level of support we should be.
We will not be held financially liable for any loss of earnings, loss of businesses, loss of potential business, personal loss or any other impact to yourself of your business as a result of failure of the service or failure to provide the service.
How long will you keep my data for?
We will keep your data for as long as you continue to pay for the service.
If you fail to pay or settle your account balance for any reason, we will delete your data at the end of the current billing period or after 30 days, whichever is sooner.
How do I cancel my Service?
Please notify us in writing by either eMail or Letter to our Accounts Department:
Oxford Mac Solutions
50 Acre End Street