Basic Terms and Conditions for eMail Accounts
What does your Web Hosting Provide?
- We provide you with a Hosting Package which will include a set amount of resources, such as eMail Mailboxes, Web Hosting Space, MySQL Databases.
- The amount of resources we provide is stated in the description of the product
- We provide a Control panel with access to administer your Hosting Account on our
- We will provide basic support in relation to accessing your Control Panel
- We will maintain and update the Hosting Platform
What are my responsibilities and what do I need to know?
- If you exceed the resource limit of your particular package, we reserve the right to upgrade you to a suitable package
- You must back up anything stored in your account, including eMail Mailboxes, Web Space, MySQL Databases and store this outside of your hosting account (e.g. on your computer)
- We maintain 14 days worth of backups of our server, however, we can only restore your account to how it was as of the time we took the backup. You will lose any changes made since the backup was made if we restore your account to a point in time.
- You may not send Mailshots or mass eMails out from your account – we can advise you of suitable services to do this.
- We will not update any site software, such as WordPress, that you install on your account - this is your responsibility.
- We will not be held liable for any loss of or unauthorised access to your data as a result of outdated software on your control panel
- We will not design or maintain any websites you have built or have built for you
Web Design & Website Maintenance
- We will not design your Website
- We will not maintain your website
- We work with a number of third parties who can design a website for you or maintain it for you. We do provide any kind of guarantee in relation to their services, but are happy to put you in touch with someone to assist you.
What are the Contract Terms?
Web Hosting is provided on a rolling monthly contract that can be cancelled with 30 days notice.
You must notify us if you do not wish to continue with the service, even if you have not used it. You are liable for the cost of the service until you notify us you wish to cancel it, at which point you are bound by the cancellation period.
We do not tie our clients into long-term contracts, as we feel if you are not happy with the service then we’re not providing the level of support we should be.
We will not be held financially liable for any loss of earnings, loss of businesses, loss of potential business, personal loss or any other impact to yourself of your business as a result of failure of the service or failure to provide the service.
How long will you keep my data for?
We will keep your data for as long as you continue to pay for the service.
If you fail to pay or settle your account balance for any reason, we will delete your data at the end of the current billing period or after 30 days, whichever is sooner.
How do I cancel my Service?
Please notify us in writing by either eMail or Letter to our Accounts Department:
50 Acre End Street